In January the MYSCHOOL program raised R10,322.28 for NSRI. If you are not part of this project please sign up. It’s this easy:
1. Email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A personalised MYSCHOOL card is posted to you.
3. Swipe it every time you shop at Woolworths, Engen Quickshops or other participating outlets.
4. This card is not linked to your bank account. The store donates a portion of your spend to your chosen charity. It does not cost you a cent.
5. Each month you get your own personal statement emailed to you – it’s all honest and above board.
It is called MYSCHOOL but it includes donations to charities. You do not need to have a child at school to participate. If you do have kids at school, then you can select a school and a charity to share in the donation. Please sign up. It costs you nothing and gives Sea Rescue a donation.