A 5 star weekend stay for two people over R12 000 is up for grabs!
In support of NSRI Stn 27 Gauteng's fundraising initiatives, accommodation for two people for two nights, in a Premium
Sea-facing room, inclusive of breakfast worth over R12 000 is up for grabs!
An oceanfront hotel welcomes you to Cape Town. Take in views of the beautiful waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the private marina from the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront in Cape Town. This seaside hotel is close to the city center, as well as all the big cultural offerings. The striking ocean views set the stage for a memorable stay in Cape Town. Wake to the sound of gentle waves breaking on the shore before embarking on a day of exploration.
1. The campaign is open to anyone who wishes to support Sea Rescue and entries close at midday on 31st October 2021.
2. The winner will be selected by random draw and informed telephonically or by email.
3. Terms and conditions related to the prize are:
Subject to availability;
Prior booking is essential;
Block out dates are:
24 December 2020 to 04 January 2021, 31 January to 05 February 2021, 02 to 04 July 2021, 30 July to 01 August 2021, 05 to 07 October 2021 and 16 December 2021 to 03 January 2022
The voucher is for accommodation for two people for two nights only, inclusive of a Buffet Breakfast;
The original voucher letter must be presented on check in at the hotel;
This voucher is not transferable, may not be converted to cash or if lost, will not be re-issued by Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront;
The voucher will expire on 10 August 2022.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Transport or transfers to and from The Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront is the responsibility of the winner.
6. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
7. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing information from Sea Rescue.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
National incidents in Jeffreys Bay, Mossel Bay and Richards BayRead More
At 10h55, Wednesday, 10 August, NSRI Shelly Beach duty crew were activated following reports of a ski-boat capsized in the surfline while launching through the surf at the Sonny Evans Small Craft Harbour, Shelly Beach, with 3 crew onboard, a ...
At 10h57, Sunday, 7 August, NSRI Hout Bay duty crew were activated following reports of paddlers on sea-kayaks in difficulty in the Bay of Hout Bay. ...