At Sea Rescue, we are constantly moved by the generosity of our donors. Every contribution we get goes a long way to helping us do the work we do – saving lives on South African waters, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you would like to donate to the NSRI through our fundraising competitions, there are two exciting opportunities. Simply click below to find out more about each competition.
2021 NSRI Double Mitsubishi Car Competition
Terms and conditions:-
- This Competition is open to anyone 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors.
- Three finalists for the prizes in the competition will be drawn by a representative of NSRI’s Auditors. One finalist will be drawn no later than 13 August 2021 for entries received by 31 July 2021. Two further finalists will be drawn no later than 20 December 2021. The three finalists will be invited to attend a final draw in January 2022, at their expense in Cape Town. Should a finalist be unable to attend, he/she will still be eligible to win a prize and can decide whether to nominate a representative to be present at the draw.
- As all prizes are tax free, a tax certificate cannot be issued.
- The final draw will be officiated by a senior representative of NSRI’s Auditors. All entrants will be notified no later than 31 January 2022 of the outcome of the Prize Draw.
- Entries are limited to 36 000.
- Cars may change due to supplier model changes and availability
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the auditing firm will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result
National Lottery Scheme Number: 00077/32
NSRI 2021 Monthy Giving Cash Prize Draw Competition
Terms and conditions:-
- This Prize Draw is open to everyone of 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors.
- All active prize draw donors will be entered into the monthly draw which will take place in the middle of each month from January to November. Each ticket stands the chance of being drawn 5 times each month. A total of 5 prizes worth R10 000 each will be awarded every month from January to November
- The five winners of R10 000 will be contacted telephonically and the winners will be announced in the NSRI’s e-newsletter and other publications
- All active prize draw donors will also be entered into the annual prize draw of R100 000 which will take place in December 2021
- The monthly and annual prize draws will be officiated by senior representatives of NSRI’s Auditors.
- To be eligible for entry in the prize draws a minimum donation of R300 or R25 per month is required
- As all prizes are tax free a tax certificate cannot be issued.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the NSRI’s Auditors will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
National Lottery Scheme Number: 00077/31