- This Prize Draw is open to everyone of 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors, agencies and partners.
- All active prize draw donors will be entered into the monthly draw which will take place in the middle of each month from January to November. Each ticket stands the chance of being drawn 5 times each month. A total of 5 prizes worth R10 000 each will be awarded every month from January to November.
- The five winners of R10 000 will be contacted telephonically and the winners will be announced in the NSRI’s e-newsletter and other publications.
- All active prize draw donors will also be entered into the annual prize draw of R100 000 which will take place in December 2021.
- The monthly and annual prize draws will be officiated by senior representatives of NSRI’s Auditors.
- To be eligible for entry in the prize draws, a minimum donation of R300 or R25 per month is required.
- As all prizes are tax free, a tax certificate cannot be issued.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the NSRI’s Auditors will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
National Lottery Scheme Number: 00077/31