Terms and conditions:-
- The NSRI Cash Prize Draw is open to anyone 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors.
- All paid donors will be entered into both the monthly Cash Prize Draw and the Seasonal Grand Prize Draws
- A total of 5 Cash Prizes worth R10 000 each will be awarded in the months of January, February, March, May, June, July, September, October, November. Each active entry ticket stands the chance of being drawn 5 times each month.
- The five winners of R10 000 each month will be contacted telephonically and the winners will be announced in the NSRI’s e-newsletter and other publications
- In addition, a total of 3 Seasonal Grand Prizes worth R100 000 each will be awarded in each of the 3 months of April, August and December. All paid donor tickets will be entered and stand the chance of winning
- The monthly and seasonal Prize Draws will be officiated by senior representatives of NSRI’s Auditors.
- To be eligible for entry in the prize draws a minimum donation of R300 or R25 per month is required
- All prizes are tax free
- A tax certificate may not be issued for competition entries
- Prizes will be donated back to the NSRI if they not claimed within 12 months of the winner being notified
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the NSRI’s Auditors will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
Society Lottery Scheme Number 00077/33 registered with the NLC