- This Competition is open to anyone 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors, agencies and partners.
- Three finalists for the prizes in the competition will be drawn by a representative of NSRI’s Auditors. One finalist will be drawn no later than 13 August 2021 for entries received by 31 July 2021. Two further finalists will be drawn no later than 20 December 2021.
- The three finalists will be invited to attend a final draw in January 2022, at their expense in Cape Town. Should a finalist be unable to attend, he/she will still be eligible to win a prize and can decide whether to nominate a representative to be present at the draw.
- As all prizes are tax free, a tax certificate cannot be issued.
- The final draw will be officiated by a senior representative of NSRI’s Auditors. All entrants will be notified no later than 31 January 2022 of the outcome of the Prize Draw.
- The competition closes on Tuesday 14th December 2021 at midnight.
- Entries are limited to 36 000.
- Cars may change due to supplier model changes and availability.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the auditing firm will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
National Lottery Scheme Number: 00077/32