VACANCY: Public Relations/Guest Speaker
PATERSON GRADING: C2 half day work from home post (Southern Cape region – from Hermanus to Wilderness)
REMUNERATION: Gross Annual – R140 228
- To present Sea Rescue through the sharing of stories to school groups, clubs, societies and retirement villages
KEY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Secure appointments for presentations
- Attend / host functions as guest speaker
- Record keeping and reporting against budget and targets
- 10 years’ experience in a company or experience on school or social committees, or as a member of a club or society
- Drivers licence and own reliable car
- No criminal record
- Computer literate and own home computer
- Strong admin and organisational skills, diligent, meticulous and a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in public speaking
Please submit a CV together with a letter of motivation and three contactable references to email@example.com
Applications close on 20 January 2019. Appointment Date: 1 March 2019.
NSRI is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
*The Gross Annual Amount includes 13 cheques / pays. Deductions that come off this include 7% pension, 50% of the monthly medical aid premium and 1 % UIF. Benefits over and above the annual amount include 8% pension, 50% medical aid 1 % UIF, as well as death and disability cover. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
- Canvassing by job applicants, or any other person on behalf of a job applicant, for post is prohibited and evidence thereof will disqualify the applicant’s application for consideration for appointment.
- This is a work from home opportunity and applicants should have a small home office, own computer, own cell phone and own reliable transport. The post is for the Southern Cape and Overberg region.