VACANCY: Marketing Assistant
PATERSON GRADING: B5
REMUNERATION: Gross Annual – R178 723
This position has four core responsibilities: sales support, photography, social media support and marketing administration
- Provide sales support service for online store
- Manage stock control of all collateral according to company policies and standards
- Manage the storage and version control of all content and collateral
- Coordinate and manage all queries submitted through various platforms
- Assist the communications team to develop, execute and monitor media plans
- Prepare schedules and post-campaign reports
- Proofread social media collateral for approval
- Upload media collateral on various platforms
- Track and report on campaigns
- Arrange departmental meetings, compile agenda and take action minutes
- Good research skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Be familiar with various social media platforms and online shopping platforms
- Must be computer literate on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player and eager to help the team with a variety of either important or ‘everyday’ tasks.
- Sound knowledge of photography and ability to grasp and deliver on a brief
- One year experience in a junior capacity in a marketing team will be beneficial
Please submit a CV together with a letter of motivation and three contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 20 January 2019. Appointment Date: 1 March 2019.
NSRI is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
*The Gross Annual Amount includes 13 cheques / pays. Deductions that come off this include 7% pension, 50% of the monthly medical aid premium and 1 % UIF. Benefits over and above the annual amount include 8% pension, 50% medical aid 1 % UIF, as well as death and disability cover. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
- Canvassing by job applicants, or any other person on behalf of a job applicant, for post is prohibited and evidence thereof will disqualify the applicant’s application for consideration for appointment.
- This job is based at NSRI head office in Three Anchor Bay, Cape Town