Vacancy : Procurement Officer
Reporting to : Accounts Manager
Paterson Grading : C3
Remuneration : Gross Annual R265 385 *
The gross annual includes 13 cheques / pays. Deductions that come off this include 7% pension, 50% medical aid premium and 1% UIF. Benefits over and above the annual amount include 8% pension, 50% medical aid 1% UIF as well as death and disability cover.
Errors & Omissions Excepted.
- A grade 12 equivalent qualification
- 1 – 2 years procurement / supply chain management experience
- Supply Chain Management certificate / diploma
- Preferably have a drivers licence
- No criminal record
- Computer literate – Office 365, with experience in SharePoint, MS CRM and MS Nav
- Strong admin and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Maritime Rescue Technology knowledge would be advantageous
Ensure that the company makes wise purchases of goods and services.
Key Tasks include
- Input into, and ensuring compliance of Supply Chain Management Policy and Procedure
- Receipt, process and dispatch of requests for services, consumables
- Track supply process
- Manage authorisation and approvals of purchases and Service Level Agreements’s
- Stock control
- Issue requests for bids for Services and consumables
- Adjudicate bids for supplies / goods
- Primary supplier, and internal client liaison
- Receive communications from suppliers
- Number, record assets to Asset Register
- Reconciling receipts, payments, budgets with supplies/suppliers/rescue bases
Please ensure clear indication of availability.
If no notification of appointment is received within 1 month from closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Applications will not be acknowledged and no copies of supporting documents will be returned
Canvassing by job applicants, or any other person on behalf of a job applicant, for post is prohibited and evidence thereof will disqualify the applicants application for consideration for appointment.
Please send a letter of introduction together with your CV and 3 contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 31 July 2018. Appointment date : 01 September 2018
NSRI is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview