New Stock at the Sea Rescue Souvenir Shop

img_20170110_150002

We asked Robin and Laura from our Finance team to model for us. Size Medium is our top seller.

img_20170110_150420

Back view of long sleeve t-shirt

Sea Rescue Souvenir Shop at the V&A Waterfront has received their new stock of long sleeve t-shirts.  The colours for the season are grey, navy and white.  These will retail at the following prices:

Men:

Small – Large = R275

XL – 2XL = R290

Ladies:

XS – L = R260

XL – 2XL = R275

Click here for the contact details and directions to the V&A tourist souvenir shop 021 4188302

Supporter clothing and stock can also be ordered by mailorder through head office info@searescue.org.za or 021 434 4011

Tags:

9 Responses to “New Stock at the Sea Rescue Souvenir Shop”

1. BARRY VA VUUREN
    11. Jan, 2017 at 12:42 #

NSRI CLOTHING CATALOGUE
    HI GUYS HOW DO I GO ABOUT ORDERING CLOTHING ITEMS FROM THE SHOP

• Megan Hughes
      24. Jan, 2017 at 09:04 #

We assisted Barry via email as well, but for those who would also like to query on how to order, you can send me an email to info@searescue.org.za and I will assist you from there.

Thank you.

2. Leonie Louw
    30. Mar, 2017 at 14:36 #

Hi,

i would like to have a list and prices of your clothing please. want to order in months time for me and my 2 daughters. do you have clothing for kids age 3? My husband is volunteering at station 9 in Gordonsbay.

So would love to buy clothing from your shop.

regards

Leonie Louw

• NSRI Meriel
      30. Mar, 2017 at 16:35 #

Hi Leonie
      We will ask the shop in the Waterfront to contact you.

3. Can you have the store e mail me about the tee’s

4. Please have the store contact me about the tee shirts.

• Chris
      14. Aug, 2017 at 11:26 #

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for getting in contact.
      Your request & details have been passed onto our store manager, you should be hearing from her as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
      Sea Rescue

5. Gail Donnelly
    06. Sep, 2017 at 15:25 #

I would very much like to find out more about your range of NSRI wear. I believe there is also new stock to celebrate the 50 years? Is there a catalogue available? I am particularly interested in the children’s range.
    Sincere thanks

• NSRI Meriel
      06. Sep, 2017 at 15:57 #

Hi Gail, Thanks for the support. We have a children’s batch arriving in November in time for season. Watch this space.

In the meantime this is the catalogue we sent out in our latest magazine. http://www.nsri.org.za/2017/08/christmas-cards-books-and-hoodie-order-form/

Please note that we sell supporter items by mailorder at support discount prices. There is a shop in the V&A and the Cape Town Domestic departure lounge that cater more for tourists.

If you want to chat call Megan or Kelly on 021 434 4011 or email info@searescue.org.za and they will be happy to help.